Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A busy week

It was a busy week around here.  I’ll try to remember everything…

This week we’ve had fun hanging out with our neighbors as they welcomed new baby Catherine into their family.  She’s such a cutie.

On thursday, Peter went to ‘meet the teacher day’ at school.  He is very excited to see his friends and play new games.  (I forgot the camera – hopefully I’m better on the real first day!)

On Saturday, we finished lots of lingering projects.  We started by cleaning out the garage…

 

IMG_2411

IMG_2407IMG_2408

We made a box tunnel for the boys.

Which then turned into a painting box.

 

IMG_2415

 

We enjoyed some beach time and then ate dinner.  All other moms can relate to this phase – Joey refuses to sit in his seat at the table. Saturday, standing was acceptable, but usually he has to be on a lap or eat off the floor.  IMG_2422

And last, the boys put together a book shelf…

 

IMG_2425

IMG_2437

IMG_2433

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow we’re going down to Sylvia’s to can peaches.  And Wednesday is the first day of school.  I’ll try to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment