This is my trial run with blogging. As Peter is approaching his third birthday I've noticed his comments and stories are getting a bit more humorous and animated. We are enjoying his funny answers to questions and his reactions to suggestions. In an effort to share more of these moments, I'm going to attempt to post more often than once a month (as with shutterfly). I figured a great place to start was our vacation in Florida.....
Wednesday -
| Peter fills his bag with stuffed animals when asked what he would like to bring to Florida. Good thing mom packed the clothes. |
| Joey goes right to the important room - "Is that GORP mom?" |
We finished packing up in the morning and I took the boys to play group while Mark packed up the van. We were on the road at 11 am with a very excited Peter and a very tired Joey (someone skipped morning nap).
Joey loved his new lap desk. He also loved swatting everything off his new lap desk.
| Color wonder finger paints |
After everyone got naps, Mark did grocery shopping, Jenna and Gram went to the fruit stand and we checked into the rental house. It is fantastic! We may never leave :).
Exhausted, but happy.
After dinner we had to try out the pool (in the rain). So we took a short dip. The pool was much warmer before the rain. I'm sure it will warm up again. The remainder of the weather forecast says sunny and dry so we're excited.
We'll see how tonight goes in new beds and a new house. We're hopeful for some good sleep! New adventures await us tomorrow.
Hope you have a great time this weekend.
ReplyDelete