Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pop Paul’s Birthday Signs

 

We had one mission – make a sign for Pop Paul and take a picture. I didn’t realize we were taking on such an impossible task!

Lesson 1 – Don’t wait until bed time to complete above mentioned task.

Elijah refused to be more than 2 inches from me so we’ll have to retake our picture after bedtime.

IMG_0921

Peter was actually pretty cooperative.

IMG_0937

Joey took some persuading… but smiled in the end.

IMG_0940

Elijah…well Elijah just plain was not having it….

 

‘Mommy, why aren’t you holding me? It is clearly bed time.’

 

IMG_0923

 

I’m clearly sad. I just can’t hold it together.

IMG_0925

Now I’m running away. And yes, I’m still sad.

IMG_0928

And what is this you keep shoving at me? Fine, I’ll play with you.

IMG_0932

 

Peek a boo

IMG_0929

I’m done…put me to bed

IMG_0933

 

IMG_0935

 

Maybe we’ll have better luck in the morning. Sorry RuRu.

This happened somewhere in the middle….

No comments:

Post a Comment