Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Me and My Brothers

 

We enjoyed an awesome visit with Andrew and Mandy last weekend and everyone was sad to see them go.  I have to load some pictures from Mark’s computer.  This is all I had from my camera.

IMG_7576

 

We’re still working on sleeping around here. So far the favorite spot is in the bean bag chair.

IMG_7558

Mommy and Daddy say Elijah looks like Joey.  What do you think? Below is Joey at about the same age.

DSCN0637

 

 

Joey wanted to read a book so I told him to read to Elijah.

IMG_7584

And then Joey showed him all the stuffies.

IMG_7600

I was trying to get a few birth announcement pictures and caught a few cute moments.

 

IMG_7608

 

IMG_7602

Oh boy boy boy

IMG_7642

IMG_7649

IMG_7651

IMG_7662

 

I will post the ice rink and skating pictures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment