It’s been raining for about 10 years (more like 2 days) here. There are small rivers and lakes everywhere and cooped up little boys running ramped around the house. The activity of choice this afternoon was throwing the ball at the christmas tree to a) see if they could get it stuck or b) knock down an ornament and bring it to mommy repeating ‘uh-oh’ a gazillion times.
This is the dance we like to call “Hippo jumps on angel”. Noah’s ark seems to have raided the Little People Nativity. Baby Jesus has only been in the trash 3 times today (it’s time to move the trash can).
Peter and Joey have taken quite a liking to playing hide and seek lately. Only when it gets a little too quiet the seeker must speed up the seeking process. Here we have two sneaky little boys raiding daddy’s dark chocolate stash for mommy. (Mommy was sad. The boys however were sent out to play in the yard – a lot of running was required).
What is this we have here? Ahh, yes, a beautiful December night. Time for a beach fire with the neighbors.
Snuggling with dad Joey liked to eat the ice from the cooler
“I want my marshmallow to be this big…” :) Jack Courtney and Cate
After a severely unsuccessful shopping experience this evening. Me and my computer have made a renewed bond as I will be completing my christmas shopping online. Amazon is my friend (I’m sorry Faith if you’re reading this) but tell me where else I can buy everything I need in one complete order with free shipping! Me and my lazy butt prefer to stay right here (out of the rain!).
Soon to come…..cookies, cards, gingerbread houses and much more! Happy Advent!
No comments:
Post a Comment