I guess the one advantage to Joey getting up at 5:45 every morning is that……well….nope I can’t think of any good reason. I’m just tired.
Joey is very resourceful. The couch was obviously in need of some serious cleaning. ‘Don’t worry mom – I got this one.’ Joey has been showing us all the amazing uses of toilet paper.
Joey always continues to relocate items. Is that a manatee in my dishwasher? (For those who are wondering – the manatee is a christmas ornament that was misplaced while putting the tree away. Apparently, it was not so much misplaced as waiting for the perfect moment to reappear.)
Peter got to go to Toys R Us for his birthday with a $3 coupon and $3 from aunt Mary and uncle Don. He chose a wooden car he could decorate.
Part of bath time fun is the animal towels at the end.
Here’s my fish and the lion was a little shy.
Hey Jenna! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's great to hear from you. You look like your doing great, your boys are adorable. It looks like they are a lot of fun and keep you entertained! Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete